The SYMETRICS Team
Working at SYMETRICS is a pleasure. From the beginning I knew the fit between myself and the culture of the clinic owners and staff was perfect. Within a year of working at SYMETRICS I have had the opportunity to take on more responsibility with clinic operations and become a junior partner. This process has been made especially enjoyable as I have had ample time to continue to see my patients and receive mentorship from both a clinical and business perspective. The staff is friendly, inviting and incredibly knowledgeable. I am looking forward to being a part of the future growth of this clinic for years to come.
-Chris Sheremeta (RPT)
I came to SYMETRICS on a clinical placement when I was still in PT school and I loved it! Not only is the staff welcoming and friendly but I was also able to learn so much from every single person who works here. I am currently awaiting accreditation for physiotherapy licenses from the USA and was initially nervous about not being able to practice and progress my skills as a physiotherapist. However, the SYMETRICS staff has provided mentorship to me, given me the chance to continue to practice and develop my skills, and welcome any new ideas I have while I wait to become a registered physiotherapist in Canada.”
-Yashna Lakhani (DPT)
SYMETRICS is looking for a physiotherapist!!!
Perks about moving to North Bay and working at SYMETRICS :
- Signing/relocation bonus
- Competitive income with a guaranteed financial stability (main compensation decisions will be based on your performance).
- Premium pay if you are bilingual (French and English).
- We believe in MENTORSHIP! Guaranteed bi-weekly mentorship with an experienced physiotherapist in any of these specialties: manual therapy, pelvic floor physiotherapy, vestibular rehabilitation and concussion management.
- 5-10 new assessments per week.
- Varied caseload: private fee-for-service clients of all ages (80-85% of caseload), MVA, OHIP, DVA. (no WSIB)
- Education allowance.
- Vacation pay depending on experience.
- Healthcare spending account is available for all employees.
- Company sponsored team dinners and outings.
- No double-booked treatment sessions.
- Career progression opportunities: while focusing on your clinical work, you will also have opportunities to help SYMETRICS grow.