Prior To Your First Visit:
Our receptionist will be contacting you the day prior to your appointment to ask you our screening questions for COVID-19.
Here are some of the questions that she will be asking you:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms? (at the time of the call she will go through the symptoms with you)
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing the appropriate PPE?
The Day of Your Appointment:
- If our receptionist has not sent you our Symetrics’ intake forms, please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time so that you have time to fill out the forms before your appointment with your provider.
- You will be asked to wear a mask at all times while at Symetrics
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands when you arrive
- We will be taking your temperature
- We will once again ask you our screening questions for COVID-19
- We ask that you try to observe social distancing (6 feet apart) while in the clinic
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands when you leave
We ask that you please cancel/post-pone your appointment with us if you do feel sick in any way.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Experience Manager, Katie Scott, if you have any concerns regarding this protocol.